Account Manager (Poultry) – London
We are currently seeking a self-motivated individual who has extensive poultry industry knowledge and thrives on exceeding sales targets. You will travel extensively working closely with our existing clients to maximize market potential and brand loyalty while seeking out new sales opportunities and achieving elevated benchmarks for growth within the poultry market segments.
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as contribute in a team environment;
- Ability to manage multiple priorities; and,
- Ability to work with a vision toward continuous improvement.
You are self-motivated, thrive on exceeding targets and have significant industry and technical experience. You are a proven performer with a history of high sales success rates. You have demonstrated skills in negotiation and business to business sales and have dedicated territory leadership.
You possess strong organizational skills, have strong computer/technical skills and have exceptional communication skills.
Masterfeeds offers a customized vehicle allowance program. A valid driver’s license is required.
If you are up for a challenge with a leader in the industry, please use the form to submit your resume below: