Bagger Operator – Wingham
Packaging, and processing of grain and feeds products, shipping and receiving, documentation of production and completion of HACCP records.
- Demonstrated mechanical understanding.
- Ability to work independently or within a team environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Successful candidate must be a self-starter and motivated to achieve set goals.
- A proven track record of reliability and safe work habits are a must.
- Must be physically capable of lifting 25kg repeatedly.
- Able to work at elevated heights as required.
- Steel toed boots are mandatory.
- Manufacturing experience asset.
Must be willing and able to work Continental Shifts (24/6).
Work hours are: 6:00 a.m. to 6 p.m. & 6 p.m. to 6 a.m.
Typically closed – Closed Saturday 6:00 p.m. to Sunday 6:00 p.m.
If you are up for a challenge with a leader in the industry, please use the form to submit your resume below: