Bagger Operator – Wingham
Packaging, and processing of grain and feeds products, shipping and receiving, documentation of production and completion of HACCP records.
- Demonstrated mechanical understanding.
- Ability to work independently or within a team environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Successful candidate must be a self-starter and motivated to achieve set goals.
- A proven track record of reliability and safe work habits are a must.
- Must be physically capable of lifting 25kg repeatedly.
- Able to work at elevated heights as required.
- Steel toed boots are mandatory.
- Manufacturing experience asset.
Standard hours of work are five (5) straight afternoon shifts of 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM. Ability to work overtime is a must.
Benefits of working at Masterfeeds:
We are financially solid and stable organization, a leader in animal nutrition. We offer a competitive wage/salary, pension plan, group insurance benefits, and referral incentives.
Masterfeeds is committed to the principles of employment equity. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Canadian citizens and permanent residents will be given priority.
We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
No phone calls, please.
If you are up for a challenge with a leader in the industry, please use the form to submit your resume below: