Cashiers and Sales Associates
Full and Part Time Positions Available
Cowtown, owned by Masterfeeds, an Alltech company is and has always been about customer service and satisfaction. Our vision is to become the recognized name for the “Ultimate” customer experience.
- Control and accurately count cash floats and perform weekend deposits.
- Operate cash register, process money, cheques and credit/debit card payments.
- Ensure high levels of customer service and support.
- Participate in merchandising and promotional activities including pet, feed, animal health and equipment.
- Work in partnership with the Management Team and other employees to maximize store sales.
- Maintain a professional appearance, demeanour and exceptional customer service attitude at all times.
- The successful candidates must have a minimum of 1-year experience in a retail environment.
- Agricultural background and asset.
- Minimum of grade 12 or equivalent.
- Experience with securing and closing procedures including night key holder and alarm system activation.
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends.
If you are an energetic, organized, detail-oriented and have a day to day upbeat approach and meet the qualifications listed above, please forward your resume to:
General Manager, Cowtown
745 Park Street, Regina, SK S4N 4Y4 or apply in person
Benefits of working at Cowtown:
We are financially solid and stable organization, a leader in animal nutrition, pet supplies and Wrangler products. We offer a competitive wage, pension plan, group insurance benefits to eligible employees, and referral incentives.
Cowtown is committed to the principles of employment equity. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Canadian citizens and permanent residents will be given priority.
We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
No phone calls, please.