Counter Sales (Shipper/Receiver) – Swift Current
Swift Current, Saskatchewan
Shipping and receiving of feeds and ingredients both bulk and bags. Responsible for warehouse inventory as well as monthly inventory count. All documentation of production and completion of HACCP records. Counter Sales, stocking shelves, and invoicing duties. Cleaning work areas. Others duties as required.
- Outstanding organizational abilities and demonstrated attention to detail.
- Able to manage priorities and solve problems.
- MS Office and computer experience is required.
- Familiarity with HACCP (food safety) would be considered a definite asset.
- Previous agricultural experience is an asset.
- Knowledge, understanding and daily adherence to workplace safety is mandatory.
- Must be physically capable of lifting 25kg.
- Steel toed boots are mandatory.
- Basic mechanical and troubleshooting skills.
- Previous forklift experience is a must.
- Understanding of office duties.
Regular shifts are Monday to Friday.
If you are up for a challenge with a leader in the industry, please use the form to submit your resume below: