CSR/Order Desk Clerk – Cavan ON
Provide excellent customer service while receiving, processing, and invoicing orders. Provide documentation and reports according to regulations and policies and provide follow up to our customer base. Establish best method of shipment of feed orders, including scheduling of freight/shipping logistics. Prepare documentation and reports according to regulations and policies, including inventory control.
- Exceptional customer service skills and ability to provide satisfaction when addressing customer complaints.
- Outstanding organizational abilities and demonstrated attention to detail.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Previous background or working experience in the agricultural industry and/or sales environment.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong work ethic, self-motivated, and initiative for quality and superior customer service.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment, and under tight deadlines.
- Experience in a similar role is a definite asset.
- Familiarity with HACCP and sales experience would be considered definite assets.
The ideal candidate must have a Grade 12 diploma or equivalent, demonstrated previous accounting skills are a definite asset. Must have a positive, steady and upbeat approach day to day.
If you are up for a challenge with a leader in the industry, please use the form to submit your resume below: