Customer Service / Administrative Support – Winnipeg
Receiving and processing orders, invoicing and establishing best method of shipment of feed orders, accurately preparing documentation and reports according to regulations and policies and provide follow up with our customer base.
- Outstanding organizational abilities and demonstrated attention to detail.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Previous background or working experience in the agricultural industry and/or sales environment.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong work ethic and self-motivated.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment and under tight deadlines.
- Experience in a similar role is a definite asset
- Familiarity with HACCP would be considered a definite asset
The ideal candidate must have a minimum of Grade 12 diploma or equivalent, demonstrated previous Accounting skills, be experienced in MS office applications (Word/Excel), is comfortable using internet applications, has a positive, steady and upbeat approach day to day.
If you are up for a challenge with a leader in the industry, please use the form to submit your resume below: