Customer Service – Process Control Clerk – Regina, SK
Receiving and processing orders, invoicing, inventory control. Prepare documentation and reports according to regulations and policies and provide follow up to our customer base.
Exceptional customerservice skills. Demonstrated ability to provide satisfaction whenaddressingcustomer complaints. Outstanding organizationalabilities and demonstrated attention to detail
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
Previousbackground or working experience in the agricultural industry and/or salesenvironment
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent analytical and
- Strong work ethic, self-motivated, and initiative for quality and superior customer service
- Able to work in a fast paced environment, and under tight deadlines
- Experience in a similar role is a definite asset
- Familiarity with HACCP would be considered a definite asset
The ideal candidate must have a Grade 12 diploma or equivalent, demonstrated previous accounting skills are a definite asset. Must have a positive, steady and upbeat approach day to day.
If you are up for a challenge with a leader in the industry, please use the form to submit your resume below: