Global Service Support Analyst – London
Alltech is a global leader in the animal health and nutrition industry, focused on natural scientific solutions to today’s biggest agriculture and food industry challenges. Due to our continued growth, we have a career opportunity in our MIS Department for a Global Support Team member. The Global Support Team is comprised of dynamic, professional individuals located around the globe dedicated to outstanding service to our customers.
- Address moderately complex issues regarding Microsoft Office, Microsoft Cloud Applications, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence Applications, and endpoint hardware issues.
- Provide online desktop support utilizing primarily online support tools.
- Process staff support requests submitted by phone, email, chat, and an online support ticketing system.
- Provide initial troubleshooting with the goal of immediate resolution otherwise coordinating additional support with MIS staff as needed.
- Maintain accurate and detailed records of support requests and resolution details.
- Follow agreed upon procedures and quality standards.
- Respond professionally to global staff requests for assistance by providing written and verbal instruction for general hardware, operating system, desktop software, and connectivity issues.
- Assist in maintaining an end user knowledgebase of issues and resolutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, or IT.
- Exposure to ERP systems (AX, GP, Nav, SAP, etc.).
- Proficiency with Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office Suite O365 (including Sharepoint, OneDrive, Teams, Etc.), Apple iOS and Android operating systems.
- Experience in supporting business/finance applications is considered an asset, preferably in an international environment.
- Knowledge of basic accounting, business, and operations.
- An understanding of IT systems, backend databases, networks, and websites.
If you are up for a challenge with a leader in the industry, please use the form to submit your resume below: