Maintenance Person – Wingham
You are able to respond quickly to equipment issues to eliminate downtime while maintaining, repairing and changing systems as needed. You will perform maintenance, clean-up, and assist contractors. You must be well organized to accommodate PM’s and must be focused on safety.
- Graduated grade 12 or equivalent.
- Strong background in machine maintenance and repair.
- Demonstrated mechanical aptitude.
- Practical hands-on experience with steam broilers would be an asset.
- 3 to 5 years hands on maintenance experience.
- Excellent analytical and trouble shooting skills.
- Previous work related experience in a feed mill would be beneficial.
- Possession of related valid certificate is a definite asset (4th Class Power Engineer Certificate, Millwright, Electrical, and Welding).
- Proven ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Applicant must be willing and able to work shift rotations.
Benefits of working at Masterfeeds:
We are financially solid and stable organization, a leader in animal nutrition. We offer a competitive wage, pension plan, group insurance benefits, and referral incentives.
Masterfeeds is committed to the principles of employment equity. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Canadian citizens and permanent residents will be given priority.
We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
No phone calls, please.
If you are up for a challenge with a leader in the industry, please use the form to submit your resume below: