Maintenance Person – Winnipeg
You are able to respond quickly to equipment issues to eliminate downtime while maintaining, repairing and changing systems as needed. You will perform maintenance, clean-up, and assist contractors. You must be well organized to accommodate PM’s and must be focused on safety.
- Graduated grade 12 or equivalent.
- Strong background in machine maintenance and repair.
- Demonstrated mechanical aptitude.
- 3 to 5 years hands on maintenance experience.
- Excellent analytical and trouble shooting skills.
- Previous work related experience in a feed mill would be beneficial.
- Possession of related valid certificate is a definite asset (4th Class Power Engineer Certificate, Millwright, Electrical, and Welding).
- Proven ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Applicant must be willing and able to work shift rotations.
Reliable transportation is required. Public transportation is not available.
If you are up for a challenge with a leader in the industry, please use the form to submit your resume below: