Office Admin Clerk – Wingham, ON
Responsibilities would include general office duties:
- Receive and forward telephone calls and inquiries to the appropriate person and provide general information.
- Receive and process product orders in Windows based business system.
- Process labels in MS Word.
- Filing of daily orders.
- General data entry.
- Other duties as they relate to the functions of Office Administration.
- Experience in the agricultural industry and/or sales environment would be considered an asset.
The ideal candidate must have a Grade 12 diploma or equivalent, demonstrated previous accounting skills, be experienced in MS office applications (Word/Excel), is comfortable using internet applications, has a positive, steady and upbeat approach day to day. A good attitude within a team work environment is a necessity.
If you are up to a challenge with an industry leader, please
forward your resume confidence, to:
Operations Manager, Masterfeeds
RR2 Hwy 4 North
Wingham, ON N0G 2W0
Benefits of working at Masterfeeds:
We are financially solid and stable organization, a leader in animal nutrition. We offer a competitive wage/salary, pension plan, group insurance benefits, and referral incentives.
Masterfeeds is committed to the principles of employment equity. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Canadian citizens and permanent residents will be given priority.
We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
No phone calls, please.
If you are up for a challenge with a leader in the industry, please use the form to submit your resume below: