Part-Time Office Administration Clerk – Wingham ON
Responsibilities would include general office duties:
- Receive and forward telephone calls and inquiries to the appropriate person and provide general information.
- Receive and process product orders in Windows based business system.
- Process labels in MS Word.
- Filing of daily orders.
- General data entry.
- Other duties as they relate to the functions of Office Administration.
- Experience in the agricultural industry and/or sales environment would be considered an asset.
The ideal candidate must have a Grade 12 diploma or equivalent, demonstrated previous accounting skills, be experienced in MS office applications (Word/Excel), is comfortable using internet applications, has a positive, steady and upbeat approach day to day. A good attitude within a team work environment is a necessity.
If you are up to a challenge with an industry leader, please
forward your resume confidence, to:
Operations Manager, Masterfeeds
RR2 Hwy 4 North
Wingham, ON N0G 2W0
Benefits of working at Masterfeeds:
We are financially solid and stable organization, a leader in animal nutrition. We offer a competitive wage/salary.
Masterfeeds is committed to the principles of employment equity. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Canadian citizens and permanent residents will be given priority.
We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
No phone calls, please.
If you are up for a challenge with a leader in the industry, please use the form to submit your resume below: