Office Administrator – Stratford
Managing customer enquiries, answering phones and directing calls, logging in-coming lab samples, accurately prepare documentation and reports according to regulations and policies, maintaining SAA social media, shipping/receiving samples, support to laboratory staff and sales representatives.
- Outstanding organizational abilities and demonstrated attention to detail.
- Exceptional data entry skills.
- Previous background or working experience in the agricultural industry preferred but not required.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong work ethic and self-motivated.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment and under tight deadlines.
- Must be a problem solver and analytical thinker.
- Experience in a support role is a definite asset.
The ideal candidate must have a proven ability to prioritize and take initiative. Above average experience in MS office applications (Word/Excel) and is comfortable using internet applications. Able to adjust hours during busy season. The incumbent has a day to day positive, steady and upbeat approach. This is a part-time permanent position, 20hrs per week.
If you are up for a challenge with a leader in the industry, please use the form to submit your resume below: