Part-Time Sales Clerk
Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan
Cowtown is and has always been about customer service and satisfaction. Our vision is to become the recognized name for the “Ultimate” customer experience.
Continually dedicated to customer service, we take pride in our product knowledge, selection and value. At the same time, we provide a fun and personal environment focused on maintaining the excellence of today and knowing about tomorrow. Our Moose Jaw location is currently seeking:
- Operate cash register, Process money, cheques and credit/debit card payments.
- Ensure high levels of customer service and support.
- Participate in merchandising and promotional activities including pet, feed, animal health, and equipment.
- Work in partnership with the Management Team and other employees to maximize store sales.
- Maintain a professional appearance, demeanor, and exceptional customer service attitude at all times.
- The successful candidates must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a retail environment. Preference will be given to persons with an agricultural background.
- Experience with securing and closing procedures including night key holder and alarm system activation.
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends.
Work hours will be Monday to Sunday between 9:00am to 8:00pm, hours vary between 15 to 24 hours per week.
We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Cowtown is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you are up for a challenge with a leader in the industry, please use the form to submit your resume or apply in confidence to:
21 McKenzie Lane
Moose Jaw, SK S6J 1M7