Plant Supervisor – Cavan
Providing a pragmatic hands-on approach to the direction of the employees and reporting to and working with the Operations Manager, you will be responsible for the planning and output of production including volume, yields and organizing. You will lead in the day-to-day production activities of the feed plant. You will oversee the areas of productivity, maintenance, safety, quality, regulatory compliance, customer service and housekeeping issues to ensure the company goals and objectives are achieved.
- The successful applicant has a minimum of grade 12 or equivalent.
- Extensive knowledge of feed mill operations.
- Minimum of 2 years supervisory experience.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Solid understanding of HAACP and safety regulations and requirements
- Strong interpersonal skills, decision making and problem-solving skills, and the ability to manage multiple tasks while consistently meeting deadlines.
- In addition, you must have demonstrated MS office abilities. Preference will be given to candidates with feed and grain industry experience.
Benefits of working at Masterfeeds:
We are financially solid and stable organization, a leader in animal nutrition. We offer a competitive wage/salary, pension plan, group insurance benefits, and referral incentives.
Masterfeeds is committed to the principles of employment equity. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Canadian citizens and permanent residents will be given priority.
We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
No phone calls, please.
If you are up for a challenge with a leader in the industry, please use the form to submit your resume below: