Plant Supervisor – Komoka
Providing apragmatic hands-on approach to the direction of the employees, reporting to andworking with the Operations Manager, you will be responsible for the planningand output of production including volume, yields and organizing. You will lead in the day-to-day productionactivities of the feed plant. You willoversee the areas of productivity, maintenance, quality, regulatory compliance,customer service and housekeeping issues to ensure the company goals andobjectives are achieved. You will personallydemonstrate your commitment to safety and develop the plant’s overallcommitment to safety.
- The successful applicant has a minimum of grade 12 or equivalent.
- Extensive knowledge of feed mill operations.
- Minimum of 2 years supervisory experience.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Solid understanding of HAACP and safety regulations and requirements
- Strong interpersonal skills, decision making and problem-solving skills, and the ability to manage multiple tasks while consistently meeting deadlines.
- In addition, you must have demonstrated MS office abilities. Preference will be given to candidates with feed and grain industry experience.
If you are up for a challenge with a leader in the industry, please use the form to submit your resume below: