Production Operator / Bagger – Lethbridge
Shipping and receiving, packaging, and processing of grain and feeds products, documentation of production
- 1 to 2 years manufacturing experience.
- Previous feed mill, or agricultural experience is an asset.
- A proven track record of reliability and safe work habits.
- Must be physically capable of lifting 25kg repeatedly.
- Demonstrated mechanical aptitude.
- Able to work at elevated heights as required.
- Steel toed boots are mandatory.
- Previous Forklift experience an asset.
Regular shifts are Monday to Friday with overtime available. Must be willing and able to work rotating shifts including evening or late shift work.
If you are up for a challenge with a leader in the industry, please use the form to submit your resume below: