Production Operator (Summer) – Taber
All documentation of production and completion of HACCP records. Cleaning work areas. Shipping and receiving of feeds and ingredients both bulk and bags. Processing, mixing and loading grains and feeds for bulk/bagged orders. Assist with bagging.
- Previous manufacturing experience is an asset.
- Previous feed
mill,or agricultural experience is an asset.
- A proven track record of reliability and safe work habits.
- Must be physically capable of lifting 25kg repeatedly.
- Demonstrated mechanical aptitude.
- Able to work at elevated heights as required.
- Steel toed boots are mandatory.
Shifts are rotation based, Monday to Friday with 8 hours/day. Reliable transportation is a must. Public transportation is not available.
If you are up for a challenge with a leader in the industry, please use the form to submit your resume below: