Feed Mill Operator – Picture Butte
Picture Butte, Alberta
Shipping and receiving, packaging, and processing of grain and feeds products, documentation of production and completion of HACCP records. All documentation of production and completion of HACCP records; cleaning work areas; daily bin checks for stock; loading customer bag finished feeds; shipping and receiving of feeds and ingredients both bulk and bags; other duties as required.
- Previous feed mill or agricultural experience is an asset.
Outstanding organizational abilities and demonstrated attention to detail.
- Familiarity with HACCP (food safety) would be considered a definite asset.
- Knowledge, understanding and daily adherence to workplace safety is mandatory.
- Must be physically capable of lifting 25kg.
- Steel toed boots are mandatory.
- Previous forklift experience is an asset.
- Able to manage priorities and solve problems.
- Ability to prioritize in a fast-paced work environment.
- Positive attitude and collaborative with exceptional communication skills.
Regular shifts are Monday to Sunday with overtime available. Must be willing and able to work shift rotations on overnights, weekends and overtime.
If you are up for a challenge with a leader in the industry, please use the form to submit your resume in the form below: