Production Worker – Winnipeg
Packaging, processing of grain and feeds products, shipping and receiving, documentation of production and completion of HACCP records.
Running a bin whip, assembling and disassembling the bin whip, climbing ladders at high heights, working independently, physically moving the bin whip.
- 1 to 2 years manufacturing experience.
- Previous feed mill, or agricultural experience is an asset.
- A proven track record of reliability and safe work habits.
- Must be physically capable of lifting 25kg repeatedly.
- Demonstrated mechanical aptitude.
- Able to work at elevated heights as required.
- Steel toed boots are mandatory.
Subject to change, currently this will be an 8:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Monday to Friday position. Must be able to work weekends when required. Occasional travel to another Manitoba Masterfeeds location may be required as well.
Reliable transportation is a must.
If you are up for a challenge with a leader in the industry, please use the form to submit your resume below: