Quality and Food Safety Specialist – Winnipeg
- Conduct internal audits to ensure adherence to procedures and standards and recommend quality and food safety improvements.
- Monitor, assess, approve and track key quality and food safety output to assure compliance.
- Monitor quality and food safety data; complaints, corrective action requests and rework to assist in the timely identification of root cause and development of effective prevention methods.
- Document and communicate recommended process improvement resulting from observation, internal audits, internal corrective actions (including rework) and customer complaints.
- Maintain current knowledge in relevant quality and food safety standards as well as relevant regulatory requirements.
- Serve as a resource for quality, food safety and regulatory issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science or Nutrition.
- Preference will be given to candidates with Internal auditing training.
- Minimum of three years in quality and food safety management systems.
- Previous HACCP and related food safety experience in the feed industry.
- Superior time management and decision making skills.
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills.
- Ability to travel out of province.
If you are up for a challenge with a leader in the industry, please use the form to submit your resume below: