Shipper/Receiver – Picture Butte
Picture Butte, Alberta
Shipping and receiving of feeds and ingredients both bulk and bags; daily bin checks for stock; loading customer bag finished feeds. All documentation of production and completion of HACCP records; Cleaning work areas; other duties as required.
- Outstanding organizational abilities and demonstrated attention to detail.
- Able to manage priorities and solve problems.
- Familiarity with HACCP (food safety) would be considered a definite asset.
- Previous feed mill, or agricultural experience is an asset.
- Knowledge, understanding and daily adherence to workplace safety is mandatory.
- Must be physically capable of lifting 25kg.
- Steel toed boots are mandatory.
- Previous forklift experience is a must.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to prioritize in a fast-paced work environment.
- Positive attitude and collaborative with exceptional communication skills.
Regular shifts are Monday to Friday with overtime available. Must be willing and able to work shift rotations and overtime.
If you are up for a challenge with a leader in the industry, please use the form to submit your resume below: