Shipper/Receiver – Winnipeg
Shipping and receiving of feeds and ingredients both bulk and bags; daily bin checks for stock; loading customer bag finished feeds. All documentation of production and completion of HACCP records; Cleaning work areas; other duties as required.
- Outstanding organizational abilities and demonstrated attention to detail.
- Able to manage priorities and solve problems.
- Familiarity with HACCP (food safety) would be considered a definite asset.
- Previous feed mill, or agricultural experience is an asset.
- Knowledge, understanding and daily adherence to workplace safety is mandatory.
- Must be physically capable of lifting 25kg.
- Steel toed boots are mandatory.
- Previous forklift experience is a must.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to prioritize in a fast-paced work environment.
- Positive attitude and collaborative with exceptional communication skills.
Regular shifts are Monday to Friday with overtime available.
If you are up for a challenge with a leader in the industry, please use the form to submit your resume below: