Temporary Soil Sampler – Stratford
Duties & responsibilities are, but not limited to:
Traveling throughoutSouthern Ontario to take soil samples from customer’s farms.
- Comfortable with repetitive tasks for
entiretyof shift. Comfortable workingoutside in most weather conditions.
- A proven track record of
reliability andsafe work habits. Ability tocommunicate with famers, sales staff andoffice staff to ensureof work. quality
- Valid clean G Driver’s license.
- Strong map reading skills.
- Able to safely drive an ATV for long periods of time.
- Ability to recognize variety of crops.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Time management and multi-tasking abilities.
- Agricultural background considered an asset.
This is a 6 to 7 months contract position.
If you are up for a challenge with a leader in the industry, please use the form to submit your resume below: