Truck Driver – Komoka
The ideal candidate must have:
- A minimum of 1 year driving experience.
- Must be able to enter the U.S.
- A valid Class 1 license and clean abstract with air brake endorsement.
- Documentation experience, i.e. driver logbook — E-logs, inspection report (pre-trip, en-route, post-trip), maintenance and repair reports, sequencing paperwork for feed loads.
- Plan travel schedules and routes, use atlases and other trip planning aids, receive and relay information.
- A clear CVOR will be required of the successful candidate.
- An excellent attendance record.
- Exceptional customer service skills and positive attitude.
- A minimum of a high school diploma.
The successful candidate must have the ability to travel (short haul as required). Weekend/Shiftwork hours are expected. Regular hours are 40 per week. Overtime hours will be required.
If you meet the qualifications listed above, please forward your resume in confidence to:
Operations Manager, Masterfeeds Inc.
171 Railway Avenue, Komoka, ON N0L 1R0
Benefits of working at Masterfeeds:
We are financially solid and stable organization, a leader in animal nutrition. We offer a competitive wage/salary, pension plan, group insurance benefits, and referral incentives.
Masterfeeds is committed to the principles of employment equity. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Canadian citizens and permanent residents will be given priority.
We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
No phone calls, please.
If you are up for a challenge with a leader in the industry, please use the form to submit your resume below: