Truck Driver – Prescott
The ideal candidate must have:
- A minimum of 1 year driving experience.
- A minimum DZ license and clean abstract are required.
- A valid Class 1 license and clean abstract.
- Documentation experience, i.e. driver logbook – E-logs, inspection report (pre-trip, en-route, post-trip), maintenance and repair reports, sequencing paperwork for feed loads.
- Plan travel schedules and routes, use atlases and other trip planning aids, receive and relay information.
- A clear CVOR.
- An excellent attendance record.
- Exceptional customer service skills and positive attitude.
- A minimum of a high school diploma.
The successful candidate must have the ability to travel (short haul as required).
If you are up for a challenge with a leader in the industry, please use the form to submit your resume below: