Office Admin/Warehouse Clerk – PharmBarn
Responsibilities would include general office duties:
- Receive telephone calls general information.
- Receive and process product orders
- Ability to lift up to 60 lbs.
- Filing of daily orders.
- General data entry.
- Other duties as they relate to the functions of Office Administration.
- Experience in the agricultural industry and/or sales environment would be considered an asset.
- The ideal candidate must have a Grade 12 diploma or equivalent, demonstrated previous accounting skills, be experienced in MS office applications (Word/Excel), is comfortable using internet applications, has a positive, steady and upbeat approach day to day. A good attitude within a team work environment is a necessity.
Benefits of working at Masterfeeds:
We are financially solid and stable organization, a leader in animal nutrition. We offer a competitive wage/salary, pension plan, group insurance benefits, and referral incentives.
Masterfeeds is committed to the principles of employment equity. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Canadian citizens and permanent residents will be given priority.
We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
No phone calls, please.