38% Dairy Supplement
Balanced Nutrition For All Levels of Production
Net Weight: 25 kg Product #: 407058
Masterfeeds 38% Dairy Supplement is a palatable, all natural protein source supplement that provides balanced nutrition for all levels of production, using a variety of plant and animal based protein ingredients.
- Crude Protein (minimum) 38.0%
- Crude Fat (minimum) 4.5%
- Crude Fibre (maximum) 7.0%
- Calcium (actual) 3.0%
- Phosphorus (actual) 1.2%
- Magnesium (actual) 0.7%
- Sulfur (actual) 0.5%
- Sodium (actual) 1.21%
- Potassium (actual) 1.4%
- Iodine (actual) 5 mg/kg
- Iron (actual) 327 mg/kg
- Copper (actual) 95 mg/kg
- Manganese (actual) 366 mg/kg
- Zinc (actual) 392 mg/kg
- Cobalt (actual) 2 mg/kg
- Fluorine (actual) 9 mg/kg
- Vitamin A (minimum) 63,000 IU/kg
- Vitamin D3 (minimum) 10,400 IU/kg
- Vitamin E (minimum) 197 IU/kg
This feed contains added Selenium at 1.80 mg/kg.
Mix with grain and feed mixture so as to provide 2.78 kg of this product per head per day. Follow an on-farm feeding program supplied by a Masterfeeds Dealer.
|Body Weight (kg)||Maximum Daily Intake (kg)|
Example Ration: Mix 277.8 kg of this product with 300 kg corn grain, 300 kg corn gluten feed and 50 kg molasses to make a complete ration.
Changes to the Dairy Feeding program should be made gradually over a two week period for adaptation to take place. For more information, contact your Masterfeeds Account Manager.
Who Uses: Producers who want excellent cow performance from a product that is economically balanced and prices.
- 38% Dairy Supplement provides mineral and vitamin nutrition, along with economical protein and energy with the right balance for top milk production, reproductive efficiency, herd health and cow longevity.
- Can be fed up to a rate of 3.5 kg per head per day in component fed or TMR fed herds.
- Provide clean, fresh water at all times.
Features & Benefits
Balanced nutrition using all natural, multi-sourced protein ingredients. An economical way to improve milk production and increase profits; 38% crude protein with no equivalent crude protein from NPN.
High levels of Phosphorus.
Better performance; Enhanced feed intake, optimum reproduction and improved overall milk production.
High levels of Magnesium.
Optimizes performance and milk yield by reducing symptoms of sub-clinical magnesium deficiency.
High levels of minerals & vitamins.
Improved performance with increased milk production, feed intake, cow health & longevity; All essential requirements covered with one product, no additional premix/mineral feeding required.
“Locked-in” pelleted formula.
Consistent product quality, excellent cow acceptability and minimal cow refusal.