Blueprint® Summer Beef Premix (G)
Formulated To Meet The Needs Of Beef Cattle In Early Gestation On Summer Pasture
Net Weight: 25 kg Product #: Plain – 807871 / Garlic – 807873
Blueprint® Summer Beef Premix is a unique and effective approach to beef cattle nutrition, designed with cutting-edge nutritional technologies for today’s advanced beef genetics. Formulated with organic trace minerals to support absorption, retention, and utilization, our Summer Premix is also available infused with garlic.
- Calcium (actual) 12.5%
- Phosphorus (actual) 4.0%
- Magnesium (actual) 2.0%
- Sulfur (actual) 0.4%
- Sodium (actual) 7.9%
- Potassium (actual) 0.3%
- Iodine (actual) 500 mg/kg
- Iron (actual) 1,350 mg/kg
- Copper (actual) 755 mg/kg
- Manganese (actual) 1,440 mg/kg
- Zinc (actual) 2,245 mg/kg
- Cobalt (actual) 80 mg/kg
- Fluorine (maximum) 300 mg/kg
- Vitamin A (minimum) 300,000 IU/kg
- Vitamin D (minimum) 50,000 IU/kg
- Vitamin E (minimum) 1,000 IU/kg
This feed contains added Selenium at 30.0 mg/kg.
Stage 1 of the Seasonal Beef Program
- Start three to four weeks after bull turnout.
- End four to five months bred.
- Feed to achieve an intake of 100 g per head per day.
- Provide adequate clean fresh water.
Contact your Masterfeeds Account Manager for specific feeding directions.
The Blueprint For Performance Through Nutrition
- Highly efficient trace mineral fortification
- Promotes reproductive performance
- Supports the body’s natural defense system
- Supports health antioxidant status
Features & Benefits
Contains 100% organic trace minerals.
For increased bio-availability of those nutrients essential for immune response, hoof health, bone and cartilage development.
Features an enhanced level of Iodine.
Increases metabolic rate and accelerates growth.
Contains anti-caking agents.
Prevents weather damage and feed waste.
Promotes increased intake.
Also available infused with garlic.