Blueprint® Summer Beef Premix (GFC)
Formulated To Meet The Needs Of Beef Cattle In Early Gestation On Summer Pasture
Net Weight: 25 kg Product #: Plain – 807871 / Garlic – 807873
Blueprint® Summer Beef Premix is a unique and effective approach to beef cattle nutrition, designed with cutting-edge nutritional technologies for today’s advanced beef genetics. Formulated with organic trace minerals to support absorption, retention, and utilization, our Summer Premix is also available infused with garlic to naturally repel flies and insects.
- Calcium (actual) 12.5%
- Phosphorus (actual) 4.0%
- Magnesium (actual) 2.0%
- Sulfur (actual) 0.4%
- Sodium (actual) 7.9%
- Potassium (actual) 0.3%
- Iodine (actual) 500 mg/kg
- Iron (actual) 1,350 mg/kg
- Copper (actual) 755 mg/kg
- Manganese (actual) 1,440 mg/kg
- Zinc (actual) 2,245 mg/kg
- Cobalt (actual) 80 mg/kg
- Fluorine (maximum) 300 mg/kg
- Vitamin A (minimum) 300,000 IU/kg
- Vitamin D (minimum) 50,000 IU/kg
- Vitamin E (minimum) 1,000 IU/kg
This feed contains added Selenium at 30.0 mg/kg.
Stage 1 of the Seasonal Beef Program
- Start three to four weeks after bull turnout.
- End four to five months bred.
- Feed to achieve an intake of 100 g per head per day.
- Provide adequate clean fresh water.
Contact your Masterfeeds Account Manager for specific feeding directions.
The Blueprint For Performance Through Nutrition
- Highly efficient trace mineral fortification
- Promotes reproductive performance
- Supports the body’s natural defense system
- Supports health antioxidant status
Features & Benefits
Contains 100% organic trace minerals.
For increased bio-availability of those nutrients essential for immune response, hoof health, bone and cartilage development.
Features an enhanced level of Iodine.
Increases metabolic rate and accelerates growth.
Contains anti-caking agents.
Prevents weather damage and feed waste.
Promotes increased intake.
Additional formula available infused with garlic.
Naturally repels flies and insects.