Crystalyx® Breed-UpTM 28
Free-Choice Block Supplement For All Classes Of Beef Cattle
Net Weight: 100 kg Product #: 810278
Crystalyx Breed-Up 28 is designed for self-feeding to all classes of beef cattle in preparation for calving and the breeding season.
- Crude Protein (minimum) 28.0%*
- Crude Fat (minimum) 4.0%
- Crude Fibre (maximum) 2.0%
- Calcium (actual) 2.0%
- Phosphorus (actual) 2.0%
- Magnesium (actual) 1.0%
- Sodium (actual) 1.0%
- Iodine (actual) 30 mg/kg
- Copper (actual) 600 mg/kg
- Manganese (actual) 2,400 mg/kg
- Cobalt (actual) 20 mg/kg
- Zinc (actual) 1,800 mg/kg
- Fluorine (maximum) 140 mg/kg
- Vitamin A (minimum) 264,000 IU/kg
- Vitamin D3 (minimum) 26,400 IU/kg
- Vitamin E (minimum) 880 IU/kg
* Including not more than 14.0% equivalent Crude Protein.
This feed contains added Selenium at 6.0 mg/kg.
Features & Benefits
Ideally fortified. Suited for replacement heifers, cows, purebred herds, cows in embryo transplant programs, estrus sync programs and bulls.
Naturally self-limiting. Low-moisture block delivery cannot be bitten or chewed.
Elevated Trace minerals and vitamins. Levels to safe guard against deficiency during the more physically demanding stages of production.
Highly palatable. Consistently encourages the consumption of minerals and vitamins under self-fed grazing conditions.
Contains BioPlex®. Organic trace minerals that provide mineral nutrition in a form as close to nature as possible. BioPlex organic trace minerals offer higher bioavailability than inorganic minerals, are easily absorbed, and support mineral retention. Improved trace mineral status supports a number of functions in the body including metabolism, immune function, and reproductive performance.
Contains Sel-Plex®. Contains 100% of the Selenium guarantee from Sel-Plex, a proprietary organic form of Selenium Yeast which is the most proven form of organic Selenium. This means better absorption, storage and utilization for your cattle. Improved Selenium status supports reproductive health and antioxidant activity.
Advantages Over Dry Bagged Minerals
- Does not need salt or other ingredients to attract cattle to supplement or help in regulating intake.
- Wind proof, water proof, waste proof.
- Research results demonstrate significantly more cattle visited Crystalyx than dry loose mineral feeders.
This product is currently only available in Ontario, Manitoba and parts of Saskatchewan. Contact your Masterfeeds Account Manager for availability.