Crystalyx® Crystal-Phos® 8 Mineral Supplement
For Grazing Cattle (Spring & Summer Pastures & Fall ReGrowth)
Net Weight: 100 kg Product #: 810228
Crystalyx Crystal-Phos 8 Mineral Supplement is designed for self-feeding to grazing cattle. Use as a source of calcium, phosphorous, vitamins and trace minerals with average quality forages and when animal requirements are high such as growing heifers and dry cows.
- Calcium (actual) 7.5%
- Phosphorus (actual) 8.0%
- Magnesium (actual) 2.5%
- Iodine (actual) 50 mg/kg
- Copper (actual) 1,000 mg/kg
- Manganese (actual) 4,000 mg/kg
- Cobalt (actual) 30 mg/kg
- Zinc (actual) 3,000 mg/kg
- Fluorine (maximum) 650 mg/kg
- Vitamin A (minimum) 440,000 IU/kg
- Vitamin D3 (minimum) 44,000 IU/kg
- Vitamin E (minimum) 440 IU/kg
This feed contains added Selenium at 13.2 mg/kg.
Features & Benefits
Encourages the consistent consumption of minerals and vitamins under self-fed grazing conditions.
Provides uniform intake of unpalatable mineral/vitamin ingredients.
Dependable nutrient delivery in high alkaline/saline pastures.
Low-moisture block delivery cannot be bitten or chewed.
The best level of nutrients based on pasture quality and cow requirements.
Suited for early season, mid-summer and fall pastures when grass tetany is not a concern.
Organic trace minerals that provide mineral nutrition in a form as close to nature as possible.
Contains 50% of the Selenium guarantee from Sel-Plex®, a proprietary organic form of Selenium Yeast which is the most proven form of organic Selenium.
Advantages Over Dry Bagged Minerals
- Does not need salt or other ingredients to attract cattle to supplement or help in regulating intake.
- Wind proof, water proof, waste proof.
- Research results demonstrate significantly more cattle visited Crystalyx than dry loose mineral feeders.
This product is currently only available in Ontario, Manitoba and parts of Saskatchewan. Contact your Masterfeeds Account Manager for availability.