Crystalyx® Crystal-Phos® 8 Mineral Supplement
For Self-Feeding To Grazing Beef Cattle
Net Weight: 100 kg Product #: 810228
Crystalyx Crystal-Phos 8 Mineral Supplement is designed for self-feeding to grazing beef cattle. Use as a source of calcium, phosphorous, vitamins and trace minerals with average quality forages and when animal requirements are high such as calving, lactation and breeding.
- Calcium (actual) 7.5%
- Phosphorus (actual) 8.0%
- Magnesium (actual) 2.5%
- Iodine (actual) 50 mg/kg
- Copper (actual) 1,000 mg/kg
- Manganese (actual) 4,000 mg/kg
- Cobalt (actual) 30 mg/kg
- Zinc (actual) 3,000 mg/kg
- Fluorine (maximum) 650 mg/kg
- Vitamin A (minimum) 440,000 IU/kg
- Vitamin D3 (minimum) 44,000 IU/kg
- Vitamin E (minimum) 440 IU/kg
This feed contains added Selenium at 13.2 mg/kg.
Features & Benefits
Highly palatable. Encourages the consistent consumption of minerals and vitamins under self-fed grazing conditions.
Provides uniform intake of unpalatable mineral/vitamin ingredients. Dependable nutrient delivery in high alkaline/saline pastures.
Naturally self-limiting. Low-moisture block delivery cannot be bitten or chewed.
8% Phosphorus. The best level of nutrients based on pasture quality and cow requirements.
Ideally fortified. Suited for early season, mid-summer and fall pastures when grass tetany is not a concern.
Contains Bioplex®. Organic trace minerals that provide mineral nutrition in a form as close to nature as possible.
Contains Sel-Plex®. Contains 50% of the Selenium guarantee from Sel-Plex®, a proprietary organic form of Selenium Yeast which is the most proven form of organic Selenium.
Advantages Over Dry Bagged Minerals
- Does not need salt or other ingredients to attract cattle to supplement or help in regulating intake.
- Wind proof, water proof, waste proof.
- Research results demonstrate significantly more cattle visited Crystalyx than dry loose mineral feeders.
This product is currently only available in Ontario, Manitoba and parts of Saskatchewan. Contact your Masterfeeds Account Manager for availability.