For Lactating Dairy Cows
Net Weight: 100 kg / 27.3kg Product #: 810210 / 810255
Crystalyx Dairy-lyx is a unique, nutrient dense supplement formulated with a blend of molasses (sugars), protein, yeast culture and B vitamins to aid in maximizing rumen function, promote fiber digestion and help stimulate the appetite of cows off feed.
- Crude Protein (minimum) 18.0% *
- Crude Fat (minimum) 3.0%
- Crude Fiber (maximum) 2.0%
- Calcium (actual) 2.2%
- Magnesium (actual) 2.5%
- Sodium (actual) 1.3%
- Potassium (actual) 2.0%
- Iodine (actual) 50 mg/kg
- Copper (actual) 300 mg/kg
- Manganese (actual) 1,500 mg/kg
- Cobalt (actual) 40 mg/kg
- Zinc (actual) 1,500 mg/kg
- Flourine (maximum) 70 mg/kg
- Vitamin A (minimum) 132,000 IU/kg
- Vitamin D3 (minimum) 66,000 IU/kg
- Vitamin E (minimum) 440 IU/kg
- Vitamin B12 (minimum) 1,100 mcg/kg
*Including not more than 6.0% equivalent crude protein from non-protein nitrogen.
Features & Benefits
Alltech Yeast culture.
Assists in gut health.
Buffers/feed intake. B vitamins help to stimulate intake.
Licking action encourages saliva flow which helps generate more natural buffers.
Trace minerals and vitamins.
Nutrition available 24/7.
Ideal for lactating dairy cows.
Regardless of housing, ration or production conditions.
Advantages Over Dry Bagged Minerals
- Does not need salt or other ingredients to attract cattle to supplement or help in regulating intake.
- Wind proof, water proof, waste proof.
- Research results demonstrate significantly more cattle visited Crystalyx than dry loose mineral feeders.
This product is currently only available in Ontario, Manitoba and parts of Saskatchewan. Contact your Masterfeeds Account Manager for availability.