For Cows During The Transition Period
Net Weight: 100 kg / 27.3 kg Product #: 810224 / 810226
Crystalyx Fresh-lyx is designed for self-feeding to lactating and non-lactating dairy cattle. Begin feeding Fresh-lyx three weeks prior to calving; continue feeding after calving as long as desired. Fresh-lyx is fortified with high levels of vitamins and minerals specifically to meet the needs of dairy cattle during high stress periods.
- Crude Fat (minimum) 3.0%
- Crude Fiber (maximum) 2.0%
- Calcium (actual) 1.7%
- Magnesium (actual) 2.5%
- Iodine (actual) 80 mg/kg
- Copper (actual) 625 mg/kg
- Manganese (actual) 2,500 mg/kg
- Cobalt (actual) 40 mg/kg
- Zinc (actual) 2,500 mg/kg
- Flourine (maximum) 70 mg/kg
- Vitamin A (minimum) 440,000 IU/kg
- Vitamin D3 (minimum) 88,000 IU/kg
- Vitamin E (minimum) 3,080 IU/kg
Features & Benefits
Alltech yeast culture.
Assists in gut health.
Low-moisture block delivery cannot be bitten or chewed.
B-vitamins help to stimulate intake.
Trace minerals and vitamins.
Nutrition available 24/7.
Formulated for stress.
Ideal for dairy cows during the transition period; three weeks prior to and three weeks after calving, sick pens and calves in transitions and during periods of stress.
Bioplex chelated/organic trace minerals are better able to meet the nutrient requirements of high producing cows. Bioplex organic trace minerals offer higher bioavailability than inorganic minerals, are easily absorbed, and support mineral retention. Improved trace mineral status supports a number of functions in the body including metabolism, immune function, and reproductive performance.
Advantages Over Dry Bagged Minerals
- Does not need salt or other ingredients to attract cattle to supplement or help in regulating intake.
- Wind proof, water proof, waste proof.
- Research results demonstrate significantly more cattle visited Crystalyx than dry loose mineral feeders.
This product is currently only available in Ontario, Manitoba and parts of Saskatchewan. Contact your Masterfeeds Account Manager for availability.