Free-Choice Supplement Block For Cattle
Net Weight: 100 kg / 56.7 kg Product #: 810235 / 810236
Crystalyx VP-20 is a unique, high energy supplement consisting of a nutrient-dense blend of molasses solids, protein, hydrolyzed vegetable oil, vitamins, minerals and trace minerals. VP-20 provides essential supplemental nutrients to livestock consuming forages. The continuous nutrient availability of VP-20 promotes efficient utilization of supplemental nutrients.
- Crude Protein (minimum) 20.0%
- Crude Fat (minimum) 3.0%
- Crude Fibre (maximum) 3.0%
- Calcium (actual) 1.1%
- Phosphorus (actual) 1.0%
- Magnesium (actual) 1.0%
- Sodium (actual) 1.2%
- Potassium (actual) 2.0%
- Iodine (actual) 17 mg/kg
- Copper (actual) 330 mg/kg
- Manganese (actual) 1,330 mg/kg
- Cobalt (actual) 3.3 mg/kg
- Zinc (actual) 1,000 mg/kg
- Fluorine (maximum) 50 mg/kg
- Vitamin A (minimum) 176,000 IU/kg
- Vitamin D3 (minimum) 17,600 IU/kg
- Vitamin E (minimum) 220 IU/kg
This feed contains added Selenium at 6.0 mg/kg.
Features & Benefits
Helps to maximize forage digestion and optimize rumen fermentation.
Low-moisture block delivery cannot be bitten or chewed.
Trace minerals and vitamins.
Nutrition available 24/7.
Consistently encourages the consumption of minerals and vitamins under self-fed grazing conditions.
Ideal for cattle (calves, steers, heifers, cows).
For livestock receiving moderate quality forage.
Helps support mineral retention. The Selenium in Sel-Plex is the same form naturally present in plants. This mean better absorption, storage and utilization for your cattle. Improved Selenium status supports reproductive health and antioxidant activity.
Advantages Over Dry Bagged Minerals
- Does not need salt or other ingredients to attract cattle to supplement or help in regulating intake.
- Wind proof, water proof, waste proof.
- Research results demonstrate significantly more cattle visited Crystalyx than dry loose mineral feeders.
This product is currently only available in Ontario, Manitoba and parts of Saskatchewan. Contact your Masterfeeds Account Manager for availability.