Loose Horse Mineral
Extra nutrients for growing or heavily worked horses
Net Weight: 20 kg Product #: 602321
Masterfeeds Loose Horse Mineral is formulated for typical mixed forage feeding programs. It is designed for horses fed a forage program predominantly based on hay. Front Runner Loose Horse Mineral supplies extra vitamins and minerals that are needed during times of stress or when extra nutrients are needed for growing or heavily worked horses.
- Calcium (actual) 12.0%
- Phosphorus (actual) 8.0%
- Magnesium (actual) 1.6%
- Salt (actual) 8.0%
- Sodium (actual) 3.2%
- Potassium (actual) 4.0%
- Iodine (actual) 40 mg/kg
- Iron (actual) 4,800 mg/kg
- Copper (actual) 700 mg/kg
- Manganese (actual) 1,900 mg/kg
- Zinc (actual) 4,000 mg/kg
- Cobalt (actual) 27 mg/kg
- Fluorine (maximum) 1000 mg/kg
- Vitamin A (minimum) 600,000 IU/kg
- Vitamin D3 (minimum) 40,000 IU/kg
- Vitamin E (minimum) 2,000 IU/kg
- Vitamin K (minimum) 15 mg/kg
- Vitamin B12 (minimum) 200 mcg/kg
- Biotin (minimum) 40 mg/kg
- Riboflavin (minimum) 400 mg/kg
- Thiamine (minimum) 350 mg/kg
- Niacin (minimum) 1,600 mg/kg
- Pantothenate (minimum) 200 mg/kg
- Pyridoxine (minimum) 20 mg/kg
- Folic Acid (minimum) 58 mg/kg
- Choline Chloride (minimum) 1,000 mg/kg
This feed contains added Selenium at 15.0 mg/kg.
Feed at a rate of 150 to 200 grams (five to seven ounces) per horse per day. Provide fresh water and access to free-choice salt at all times.
Individual mineral, trace mineral and vitamin requirements of horses depend on stage of productions (gestation or lactation), size and age of animal. Likewise, the mineral, trace mineral and vitamin content of forages depends on geographical location and stage of forage growth.
This product contains added copper and should not be fed to sheep or related species that have low tolerance to copper.
* Feeding rates may vary depending on forage quality and horse’s activity level.
Features & Benefits
Complete and balanced nutrient profile for all classes of horses.
Formulated using Bioplexed (organic) trace minerals for optimum absorption and utilization. Better mineral uptake translates to improved growth, stronger immune system, higher quality hair and hoof, improved performance, and stonger overall health.
Contains high levels of vitamins for improved health and fitness, as well as a full compliment of B-complex vitamins that may not be available through ‘self-made’ sources or other feedstuffs. A real benefit for stressed, hardworking or very young and/or old horses.