McCauley’s® Rice BranTM (Oil)
For Putting Bloom On Show Or Sale Horses
Net Weight: 3.75 Litres Product #: 107523
McCauley’s Rice Bran Oil is the only supplement of its kind. Ideal for putting bloom on sale or show horses, Rice Bran Oil is a feed supplement for improving hair coat and/or body condition. Because McCauley’s Rice Bran Oil is unrefined, it is a natural source of lecithins, oryzanols, and antioxidants. It provides the benefits of rice bran with less bulk.
- Crude Fat (minimum) 95.0%
- Total Fatty Acids (minimum) 85.0%
- Unsaponifiable Matter (maximum) 6.0%
- Free Fatty Oleic Acids (maximum) 7.0%
- Insoluble Matter (maximum) 0.5%
- Moisture (maximum) 0.5%
Shake well before using. Some of the natural components of McCauley’s Rice Bran Oil™, such as lecithins and oryzanols have a tendency to settle. Shaking will easily remix all the components.
Two to eight fluid ounces (60 to 240 cc) of McCauley’s Rice Bran Oil™ should be top-dressed on feed daily for an average riding horse (approximately 1,200 lbs. body weight). The amount should be adjusted for horse weight.
- With two fluid ounces (60 cc), improvements can be seen in the hair coat.
- Four fluid ounces (120 cc) can produce weight gain.
- Eight fluid ounces (240 cc) should provide significant weight gain and maximum benefits to the hair coat.
As a general rule of good feeding practices, the oil should be introduced gradually. To ensure full antioxidant activity, McCauley’s Rice Bran Oil should be consumed within two months after opening.
Features & Benefits
- All natural
- Highly palatable
- High in digestible energy
- Contains naturally high levels of antioxidants
- The natural source of gamma-oryzanol
- Excellent hair coat conditioner
- Improves body condition
- Reduces dustiness of feeds
- Safe for HYPP horses
- Safe alternative for horses refusing to consume other vegetable oils