Synchro 16 Dairy Ration (Texturized)
For Lactating Cows Being Fed a Forage Program
Net Weight: 25 kg Product #: 407028
Masterfeeds Synchro 16 Dairy Ration (texturized) is specially formulated for lactating cows being fed a forage program with equal amounts of corn silage and hay/haylage.
- Crude Protein (minimum) 16.0%
- Crude Fat (minimum) 3.3%
- Crude Fibre (maximum) 5.0%
- Calcium (actual) 1.1%
- Phosphorus (actual) 0.5%
- Sodium (actual) 0.28%
- Vitamin A (minimum) 10,000 IU/kg
- Vitamin D (minimum) 1,700 IU/kg
- Vitamin E (minimum) 67 IU/kg
This feed contains added Selenium at 6.2 mg/kg.
Feed dairy ration to lactating cattle according to level of production and type and quality of forage, typically at the rate of 1 kg for every 2.5 to 4 kg milk production.
|Body Weight (kg)||400||500||600||700|
|Max Daily Intake (kg)||6.5||7.6||8.1||8.1|
Who Uses: A producer using a forage program consisting of equal amounts corn silage and hay/haylage.
- Use good forage testing procedures and interpretation of analysis as provided by your Lake Country Dealer.
- Dairy producers should consider feeding Synchro feeds during the following situations:
• going after maximum milk production
• Out of grain supply
• Sell corn at high market price and buy back Synchro feeds
• Extend grain supply
• Computerized feeders
• During busy fall harvest or busy spring planting seasons
- Fresh, clean water should be made available at all times
Features & Benefits
Part of well researched, synchronized dairy feeding program. Maximum profits through increased milk production, improved reproduction; Specially formulated for high producing cows fed a mixed forage program; Consistent performance provides a consistent high bypass protein level.
Contains a controlled level of “escape” or bypass protein sources, i.e. patented and research vegetable protein source. Palatable to encourage high feed intake unlike some other high bypass protein sources. Proven performance, research backed highly digestible bypass protein.
Formulated to regulate the rumen available protein and rumen available carbohydrate levels. Research-proven milk response.
Provides balanced nutrition including the right amounts of minerals and vitamins in the total ration. Convenient – no mixing needed, less labor and equipment costs
Also available as a complete pellet formulation (407112). With proven cow acceptability, for those who prefer a pellet.
Also available with 14% Crude Protein. For those with higher protein forages.