- Net Weight: 20 kg
- Product #: 110415
For times of high production to help maintain body weight
Masterfeeds Heritage™ Hen Scratch is a blend of cracked wheat and corn grains (70:30). Contains no added protein vitamins or minerals and is not a complete ration. Designed for times of high production to help maintain body weight. Hen Scratch should be fed free-choice in conjunction with Masterfeeds Farm Choice RWA 17% Layer Ration.
Masterfeeds Heritage Hen Scratch should be fed as a treat or offered free choice at times of high production to help maintain body weight.
FEATURE & BENEFITS:
70% wheat, 30% corn.
High energy grains to help maintain bodyweight in times of high production.
- Water – Poultry should have access to clean, fresh water at all times. When starting day-old birds or after moving or transporting birds, give access to water before putting feed in the feeders.
- Grit – When birds have access to coarse litter or whole grains, an insoluble grit should be fed. Limit intake of grit to 1 lb (0.5 kg) per 100 lbs (50 kg) of feed or 2 lbs (1 kg) per 100 birds per week. Grit can be blended with the ration or offered free choice in a separate feeder.
- Do not allow feeders to run empty or stale feed to accumulate.
- Never feed any feedstuffs that are moldy, musty or suspect in any way.
- Oyster shell may be offered free choice to laying birds.