Account Manager (Beef) – Stratford
We are currently seeking a self-motivated individual who has extensive beef industry knowledge and thrives on exceeding sales targets.
Your daily activities will include working directly with feedlot and backgrounding clients. In addition, you will seek and generate new sales leads and opportunities while achieving growth within Western Ontario.
Possessing strong organizational, computer, technical and communication skills will provide you with the ability to achieve your successes.
- Knowledge in beef will be a strong asset;
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as contribute in a team environment;
- Ability to manage multiple priorities; and,
- Ability to work with a vision toward continuous improvement.
You will have an agricultural based degree or diploma or equivalent. You have a high degree of energy, self-motivation and strong interpersonal skills. Computer literacy in MS Office is a must. Previous working experience working in agriculture/swine industry is desirable.
If you are up for a challenge with a leader in the industry, please use the form to submit your resume below: