Account Manager (Dairy) – Ontario
We are currently seeking a self-motivated individual who has extensive dairy industry knowledge and thrives on exceeding sales targets.
Your daily activities will include working with our existing dealer network as well as their dairy clients. In addition, you will seek and generate new sales leads and opportunities while achieving growth within the Ontario region.
Possessing strong organizational, computer, technical and communication skills will provide you with the ability to achieve your successes. Experience with MS Office, AMTS or other Ration Balancing Software is an asset.
- Agricultural based degree or diploma or equivalent experience;
- 5 years of agriculture experience with a focus on dairy;
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as contribute in a team environment;
- Ability to manage multiple priorities; and,
- Ability to work with a vision toward continuous improvement.
Masterfeeds offers a customized vehicle allowance program, a competitive compensation package, benefits programs and attractive performance incentives. A valid Class 5 driver’s license is required.
If you are up for a challenge with a leader in the industry, please use the form to submit your resume below: