Pet Supervisor – Cowtown
Cowtown, owned by Masterfeeds, an Alltech company is and has always been about customer service and satisfaction. Our vision is to become the recognized name for the “Ultimate” customer experience.Continually dedicated to customer service, we take pride in our product knowledge, selection and value. At the same time, we provide a fun and personal environment focused on maintaining the excellence of today and knowing about tomorrow.
Summary of duties include but are not limited to:
- Control and accurately count cash floats and perform weekend deposits.
- Operate cash register, process money, cheques and credit/debit card payments.
- Ensure high levels of customer service and support.
- Participate in merchandising and promotional activities including pet, feed, animal health, and equipment.
- Work in partnership with the Management Team and other employees to maximize store sales.
- Maintain a professional appearance, demeanour and exceptional customer service attitude at all times.
- The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3 years experience in a retail environment.
- Minimum of grade 12 or equivalent.
- Experience with securing and closing procedures including night key holder and alarm system activation.
- Demonstrated ability to supervise, coordinate, direct, and motivate staff.
- Self motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work flexible hours, including evening and weekends.
Benefits of working at Cowtown:
We are financially solid and stable organization, a leader in animal nutrition. We offer a competitive wage, pension plan, group insurance benefits, and referral incentives.
Cowtown is committed to the principles of employment equity. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Canadian citizens and permanent residents will be given priority.
We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
No phone calls, please.
If you are up for a challenge with a leader in the industry, please use the form to submit your resume below: