Pet Supervisor – Cowtown
Summary of duties include but are not limited to:
- Control and accurately count cash floats and perform weekend deposits.
- Operate cash register, process money, cheques and credit/debit card payments.
- Ensure high levels of customer service and support.
- Participate in merchandising and promotional activities including pet, feed, animal health, and equipment.
- Work in partnership with the Management Team and other employees to maximize store sales.
- Maintain a professional appearance, demeanour and exceptional customer service attitude at all times.
Download Physical Demand Analysis – Cashier/Sales Clerk
- The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3 years experience in a retail environment.
- Minimum of grade 12 or equivalent.
- Experience with securing and closing procedures including night key holder and alarm system activation.
- Demonstrated ability to supervise, coordinate, direct, and motivate staff.
- Self motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work flexible hours, including evening and weekends.
If you are up for a challenge with a leader in the industry, please use the form to submit your resume below: