Production Operator – Winnipeg
Packaging, processing of grain and feeds products, shipping and receiving, documentation of production and completion of HACCP records.
- 1 to 2 years manufacturing experience.
- Previous feed mill, or agricultural experience is an asset.
- A proven track record of reliability and safe work habits.
- Must be physically capable of lifting 25kg repeatedly.
- Demonstrated mechanical aptitude.
- Able to work at elevated heights as required.
- Steel toed boots are mandatory.
This will be a continental shift on rotation. Must be able to work 12 hour shifts including week ends.
Reliable transportation is a must.
If you are up for a challenge with a leader in the industry, please use the form to submit your resume below: