Blueprint® Extruded Creep
For Feeding To Young Piglets
Net Weight: 20 kg Product #: 305160
Masterfeeds Blueprint Extruded Creep is a highly digestible, fragrant and palatable feed specialized to stimulate intake and transition the gut in suckling piglets. It is designed to get piglets off to a quick start and reduce post weaning scours.
- Crude Protein (minimum) 20.0%
- Crude Fat (minimum) 8.0%
- Crude Fibre (minimum) 3.5%
- Calcium (actual) 0.81%
- Phosphorus (actual) 0.66%
- Sodium (actual) 0.3%
- Copper (actual) 30 mg/kg
- Zinc (actual) 140 mg/kg
- Vitamin A (minimum) 12,900 IU/kg
- Vitamin D (minimum) 1,500 IU/kg
- Vitamin E (minimum) 200 IU/kg
This feed contains added Selenium at 0.3 mg/kg.
Masterfeeds Blueprint® Extruded Creep is an ideal creep feed for piglets still nursing on the sow. This feed can also be used for the first feeding in the nursery. Typical usage will range from 0.25 kg to 2.0 kg.
Feeding Tips: Weaning young pigs into a proper environment is critical to ensure good health and performance throughout the nursery phase. Follow proper stocking density, temperature, humidity and ventilation guidelines for managing nursery pigs. Keep feed fresh in feeders and feed multiple times per day in the first 48 to 72 hours and ensure there is an adequate supply of clean fresh drinking water.
Feed Masterfeeds Blueprint® Extruded Creep according to the feed budget developed for your individual needs/goals (typically as a creep feed and for two days post wean).
Who Uses: A performance-oriented producer who is looking to feed a creep feed to their piglets while still nursing on the sow to ensure a smoother transition of the gut. This extruded ration incorporates specific ingredients proven to improve overall gut development which in turn will heighten immune function and increase digestibility.
Features & Benefits
- Breaks down structure of starch and protein, lowering energy cost to digest and increases surface area.
- Decreases anti-nutritional factors in protein.
- Destroys the cell wall of oil seeds, which improves utilization of oil.
- Reduces the rancidity of oil components resulting in a longer shelf life.
- Improves palatability through smell, taste and texture.
- Improves solubility and digestibility of fibre.
- Reduces digestive tract stress resulting in fewer scours.
- Remains in suspension when mixed as a gruel feed.