VigorTM Dual Purpose Sow (Premix)
For Lactating & Gestating Sows
Net Weight: 25 kg Product #: 303290
Masterfeeds Dual Purpose Sow (premix), when combined with on-farm commodities, is a digestible and palatable feed designed to meet the demands of both the lactating and gestating sow.
- Calcium (actual) 19.0%
- Phosphorus (actual) 5.31%
- Magnesium (actual) 1.18%
- Potassium (actual) 0.92%
- Sodium (actual) 4.9%
- Sulfur (actual) 1.1%
- Iodine (actual) 47 mg/kg
- Iron (actual) 5,965 mg/kg
- Manganese (actual) 1,300 mg/kg
- Copper (actual) 525 mg/kg
- Zinc (actual) 2,785 mg/kg
- Cobalt (actual) 0.1 mg/kg
- Vitamin A (minimum) 297,600 IU/kg
- Vitamin D (minimum) 35,700 IU/kg
- Vitamin E (minimum) 1,785 IU/kg
This feed contains added Selenium at 7.14 mg/kg.
Dual purpose sow premix may be used to make feed for both gestating and lactating sows when mixed according to the following formulas:
|Ingredients (kg)||Gestating Sows||Lactating Sows|
|Dual Purpose Sow Premix||42||42|
For additional feeding instructions, contact your Masterfeeds Nutrition and Management Consultant.
Who Uses: A producer who wants a palatable diet suitable for gestating and lactating sows.