Free-Choice Block Supplement For Sheep Of All Ages
Net Weight: 100 kg / 56.4 kg / 27.3 kg Product #: 812499 / 812500 / 810259
Crystalyx Sheep-lyx is a protein, mineral and vitamin supplement specifically designed to meet the unique nutritional requirements of sheep. Sheep-lyx combines solid nutrition with exceptional palatability to ensure consistent consumption across the entire flock.
- Crude Protein (minimum) 16.0%
- Crude Fat (minimum) 4.0%
- Crude Fibre (maximum) 3.0%
- Calcium (actual) 1.7%
- Phosphorus (actual) 1.0%
- Magnesium (actual) 1.0%
- Sodium (actual) 1.2%
- Potassium (actual) 2.0%
- Iodine (actual) 60 mg/kg
- Copper (added) 0 mg/kg
- Copper (actual) 15 mg/kg
- Manganese (actual) 1,700 mg/kg
- Cobalt (actual) 30 mg/kg
- Zinc (actual) 1,700 mg/kg
- Fluorine (maximum) 80 mg/kg
- Vitamin A (minimum) 220,460 IU/kg
- Vitamin D3 (minimum) 55,115 IU/kg
- Vitamin E (minimum) 440 IU/kg
This feed contains added Selenium at 6.0 mg/kg.
Features & Benefits
To encourage constant consumption of protein, minerals and vitamins while on pasture.
Used during breeding and lambing seasons to supplement existing nutritional programs.
No added copper formula.
Safe for all breeds of sheep.
Contains All Brew.
Supports gut integrity and builds defenses as well as supports nutrient transfer during lactation.
Contains BioPlex®, Zinc and Manganese.
Organic trace minerals that provide nutrition in a form as close to nature as possible.
50% of the Selenium guarantee from Sel-Plex, a proprietary, organic form of Selenium Yeast, which is the most proven form of organic Selenium.
Advantages Over Dry Bagged Minerals
- Does not need salt or other ingredients to attract cattle to supplement or help in regulating intake.
- Wind proof, water proof, waste proof.
- Research results demonstrate significantly more cattle visited Crystalyx than dry loose mineral feeders.
This product is currently only available in Ontario, Manitoba and parts of Saskatchewan. Contact your Masterfeeds Account Manager for availability.