12% Fat ‘n’ Fibre (Pellet)
For Maintenance & Light Performance Horses
Net Weight: 25 kg Product #: 606400
Masterfeeds 12% Fat ‘n’ Fibre is a complete and balanced 12% protein, higher fibre added fat ration. Fat ‘n’ Fibre is a controlled starch feed at a budget friendly price point. It is a perfect choice for riding schools, boarding stables and riders and trainers looking for a good, basic fat and fibre ration.
- Crude Protein (minimum) 12.0%
- Crude Fat (minimum) 5.0%
- Crude Fibre (maximum) 15.0%
- Calcium (actual) 1.0%
- Phosphorus (actual) 0.65%
- Magnesium (actual) 0.25%
- Sodium (actual) 0.4%
- Copper (actual) 25 mg/kg
- Manganese (actual) 95 mg/kg
- Zinc (actual) 100 mg/kg
- Vitamin A (minimum) 6,700 IU/kg
- Vitamin D (minimum) 670 IU/kg
- Vitamin E (minimum) 115 IU/kg
- Biotin (added) 0.65 mg/kg
- Riboflavin (minimum) 20 mg/kg
- Thiamine (minimum) 15 mg/kg
- Lysine (actual) 0.5%
- Methionine (actual) 0.19%
This feed contains added Selenium at 0.3 mg/kg.
Feed ½ to 1½ kg per 100 kg percent body weight along with good quality hay.
* Feeding rates may vary depending on forage quality and horse’s activity level.
Features & Benefits
Available in pellets.
Easy to digest and easy to feed.
Elevated Fibre level.
Elevated Fat level.
Increased weight gain and improved coat condition.
Complete mineral and vitamin fortification.
No added supplements required when used as directed.