For horses of all ages
Net Weight: 100 kg | 56.8 kg | 27.3 kg Product #: 812499 | 812500 | 810259
Crystalyx Stable-lyx is formulated with key trace minerals (chelated and inorganic), vitamins and macro minerals your horse needs. The addition of biotin keeps the hooves in shape. Stable-lyx contains salt to aid in intake control, however, horses will need to be managed so that consumption does not exceed 1,360 grams per head daily.
- Crude Protein (minimum) 12.0%
- Crude Fat (minimum) 5.0%
- Crude Crude Fibre (maximum) 3.0%
- Calcium (actual) 1.5%
- Phosphorus (actual) 1.0%
- Magnesium (actual) 1.0%
- Salt (actual) 13.0%
- Sodium (actual) 5.2%
- Potassium (actual) 2.0%
- Iodine (actual) 6.6 mg/kg
- Copper (actual) 250 mg/kg
- Manganese (actual) 880 mg/kg
- Cobalt (actual) 5 mg/kg
- Zinc (actual) 880 mg/kg
- Flourine (maximum) 100 mg/kg
- Vitamin A (minimum) 66,000 IU/kg
- Vitamin D3 (minimum) 11,000 IU/kg
- Vitamin E (minimum) 550 IU/kg
- Thiamine (minimum) 66 mg/kg
- Biotin (minimum) 22,000 mcg/kg
This feed contains added Selenium at 0.73 mg/kg.
Features & Benefits
Ideally fortified and suited for horses of all ages fed moderate to high quality forages.
Low-moisture block delivery cannot be bitten or chewed.
Elevated trace mineral and vitamin levels.
To safe guard against deficiency.
Consistently encourages the consumption of minerals and vitamins under self-fed grazing conditions.
Organic trace minerals that provide mineral nutrition in a form as close to nature as possible. BioPlex organic trace minerals offer higher bioavailability than inorganic minerals, are easily absorbed, and support mineral retention. Improved trace mineral status supports a number of functions in the body including metabolism, immune function, and reproductive performance.
Advantages Over Dry Bagged Minerals
- Does not need salt or other ingredients to attract horses to supplement or help in regulating intake.
- Wind proof, water proof, waste proof.
- Research results demonstrate significantly more horses visited Crystalyx than dry loose mineral feeders.
This product is currently only available in Ontario, Manitoba and parts of Saskatchewan. Contact your Masterfeeds Account Manager for availability.