Crystalyx® Sweet 14%TM
For all ages of equine, beef, sheep & goats
Net Weight: 100 kg | 27.4 kg Product #: 810221 | 801227
Crystalyx Sweet 14% is designed for self-feeding where beef cattle, sheep, goats and equines are grazed in common pastures. Regardless of the operation, there isn’t always enough pasture space. In those situations, you want to know that the supplement is safe for all of your animals. Sweet 14% fits this category. With all natural protein (no urea) and no added copper, you can be sure it is safe for all species.
- Crude Protein (minimum) 14.0%
- Crude Fat (minimum) 4.0%
- Crude Fiber (maximum) 3.0%
- Calcium (actual) 1.2%
- Phosphorous (actual) 1.0%
- Magnesium (actual) 0.3%
- Sodium (actual) 1.2%
- Potassium (actual) 2.0%
- Copper (added) 0 mg/kg
- Copper (actual) 17 mg/kg
- Manganese (actual) 140 mg/kg
- Zinc (actual) 300 mg/kg
- Fluorine (maximum) 100 mg/kg
- Vitamin A (minimum) 110,000 IU/kg
- Vitamin D3 (minimum) 11,000 IU/kg
This feed contains added Selenium at 4.4 mg/kg.
Features & Benefits
Rumen available protein.
Helps to maximize forage digestion and optimize rumen fermentation.
Low moisture block cannot be bitten or chewed.
Trace minerals and vitamins.
Nutrition available 24/7.
Ideal for multi-species co-mingled on moderate quality forage.
Ideal for self-feeding situations where beef cattle, sheep, goats and equines are grazed in common pastures.
Advantages Over Dry Bagged Minerals
- Does not need salt or other ingredients to attract horses to supplement or help in regulating intake.
- Wind proof, water proof, waste proof.
- Research results demonstrate significantly more horses visited Crystalyx than dry loose mineral feeders.
This product is currently only available in Ontario, Manitoba and parts of Saskatchewan. Contact your Masterfeeds Account Manager for availability.