Blue Medallion TRT 32% Supplement
Concentrated Source of Nutrients for Developing Dairy Heifers
Net Weight: 25 kg Product #: Plain – 401485 / Medicated – 401486
Blue Medallion TRT 32% or 36% Supplement helps extend the growth benefits achieved in superior calf feeding programs, keeping heifers growing through breeding to pre-fresh so they can more easily transition into the lactating herd. Adding a convenient concentrated source of protein, vitamins and minerals for developing dairy heifers has never been easier.
- Crude Protein (minimum) 32.0%*
- Crude Fat (minimum) 2.9%
- Crude Fibre (maximum) 6.0%
- Calcium (actual) 3.0%
- Phosphorus (actual) 0.9%
- Magnesium (actual) 0.7%
- Sulfur (actual) 0.4%
- Sodium (actual) 1.2%
- Potassium (actual) 1.3%
- Iodine (actual) 6.6 mg/kg
- Iron (actual) 407 mg/kg
- Copper (actual) 116 mg/kg
- Manganese (actual) 413 mg/kg
- Zinc (actual) 479 mg/kg
- Cobalt (actual) 3.3 mg/kg
- Fluorine (maximum) 100 mg/kg
- Vitamin A (minimum) 85,000 IU/kg
- Vitamin D (minimum) 12,750 IU/kg
- Vitamin E (minimum) 500 IU/kg
*Equivalent crude protein from non-protein sources (max%) 3.5.
This feed contains added Selenium at 2.8 mg/kg.
Guidelines for Use
- Begin adding Blue Medallion TRT 32% Supplement to heifer rations as they reach 24 weeks of age and continue use through breeding.
- Feed as part of a balanced heifer ration along with adequate amounts of good quality forage and fresh, clean water.
Features & Benefits
Feeding a balanced ration helps avoid overfeeding and underfeeding heifers, and proper nutrition may potentially reduce breeding challenges, calving difficulties and early lactation metabolic problems.
Add to mixed feeds (forage, on-farm grains and commodities) to provide essential protein, energy, key vitamins and readily available minerals needed for optimal heifer growth and development.
Ideal for operations that use on-farm commodities to supplement their heifer feeding ration.
Alltech® Mineral Total Replacement Technology (TRT).
Achieved through the inclusion of chelated trace minerals in the form of Bioplex® and Selenium yeast in the form of Sel-Plex®, TRT replaces all inorganic sources of trace minerals and Selenium. Alltech Minerals are readily absorbed, stored and utilized by the cow helping her meet nutrition requirements and achieve optimal health.
Provides sustained availability of ammonia to the rumen environment, resulting in enhanced microbial protein production, fiber digestion and efficient rumen nitrogen capture.
Masterfeeds Heifer Supplements also available medicated with Rumensin®.