Growth SpurtTM 22-22-17 (Plain or Medicated)
For Enhanced Calf Performance & Good Health
Net Weight: 20 kg Product #: Plain – 405702 / Medicated – 405698
Masterfeeds Growth Spurt 22-22-17 (plain or medicated) is a premium all-milk protein milk replacer specifically designed for lean muscle growth. Growth Spurt 22-22-17 is formulated with chelated minerals and MOS (manno-oligosaccharides) to promote strong, lean, healthy calves. This milk replacer is available in a medicated option to protect calves from coccidia infection.
- Crude Protein (minimum) 22.0%
- Protein from Milk Sources (maximum) 22.0%
- Crude Fat (minimum) 17.0%
- Crude Fibre (maximum) 0.15%
- Calcium (actual) 0.95%
- Phosphorus (actual) 0.7%
- Sodium (actual) 0.55%
- Vitamin A (minimum) 40,000 IU/kg
- Vitamin D (minimum) 4,000 IU/kg
- Vitamin E (minimum) 150 IU/kg
This feed contains added Selenium at 0.3mg/kg.
|Calf Weight (kg)||Decoquinate in Milk Replacer Powder (mg)||Milk Replacer Powder (grams)||Milk Replacer Solution (ml/day)|
*150 grams of milk replacer mixed into 1,000 ml of water produces 1,120 ml of milk replacer solution.
- Feed about two litres of good quality colostrum twice daily beginning no later than six hours following birth.
- Feed this feed continuously during periods of early growth.
- Fresh, clean water should be available at all times.
- During winter months, a third feeding can be introduced to reduce the effects of cold stress on calves.
- When starter intake reaches 0.75 kg per calf per day consistently for two to three days, the calf is eligible to be weaned and fed exclusively MasterCalf 24% Calf Starter or Ampli-calf 22% Calf Starter on a free choice basis.
- Feeding the Summit™ Performance Program, including the recommended starter and grower program within an accelerated calf management system, resulted in heavier calves, calves with greater hip height and width, greater heart girth, body length and total body volume, when compared to a more traditional program.
Features & Benefits
Contains 22% protein.
Optimum lean muscle growth.
Contains 17% fat, homogenized.
Excellent performance with less nutrition scours.
High levels of vitamins & minerals, especially vitamin E.
Improved calf health.
For improved absorption of minerals.
Contains MOS (manno-oligosaccharides).
Ties up gram-negative bacteria in the gut. Carries infectious organisms out of the animal thus reducing the challenge of infection. Enhances immunity.
Prevents infection from Coccidia.
Download Growth Spurt 22-22-17 Overview
Store this product in a cool dry location protected from the sun. To maintain freshness, keep partially used bag closed tightly after opening and store in a clean, closed plastic container.